Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day 263, Project 365

Today started with checking out a location for a family shoot I was asked to do in October.  The family wants an old Americana feel and this place couldn't be more perfect.  I was SO excited when I took a look around - so many possibilities.  I am really looking forward to this shoot!!!

Then I took the back roads home, checking out the 'country' and drove through Afton.  I've been there before and while it's cute and quaint it''s pretty quiet usually.  Today, however, shops were open and there were vintage/used/antique/repurposed things to peruse as well as the most awesome Minnesota t-shirt (new, not used!) that I HAD to have!  :)

After that the hubby and I went out to River Falls to 'Bacon Bash'.  Saw the oldest daughter for a few minutes, lunched on some delicious bacon items (maple bacon cheese curds, bacon nachos), a Spotted cow or two and just enjoyed the beautiful almost fall day.

Couldn't decide on a single pic today so here's a peek at our afternoon:








No comments:

Post a Comment