Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 129, Project 365

Today I had the amazing opportunity to (was entrusted to, really) assist/second shoot at a wedding.  This was a feat for many reasons but considering I have a huge fear of disappointing people and am pretty darn introverted this was a HUGE thing.  It was a great opportunity and forced me out of my comfort zone.  Of course, having a laid back photographer and an easy-going bride and groom made it far easier than I had worked myself up for.  First time...lots of mistakes...lots to learn (buy waayyyy more comfortable shoes!).  Looking at my pictures now, thank goodness they aren't what the couple paid for - yikes!  Anyway, it was a great experience, I definitely would do it again because, hey, practice makes perfect, right?

So, here are a couple that I snapped at the wedding and then one I took at home earlier in the day.

The quality is poor...BUT I kind of got teary eyed at the happiness on the groom's face when he first saw his bride-to-be.  

Sucker for flowers - these were gorgeous!

Loved how my fully blooming tree looked today with the lovely blue sky.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the expression on his face. What a beautiful moment you captured! As a fellow introvert I give you so much credit for putting yourself out there. You are a courageous woman!

    ReplyDelete