Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 131 and Day132, Project 365

I've got to be honest, yesterday I was ready to call it quits on the project.  I was absolutely not feeling it, not feeling very supported, in a variety of ways, and the weekend didn't feel very productive to me as far as photos.  I'm feeling a 'bit' overwhelmed in realizing how much I don't know, knowing I'd like to learn but wondering when there will ever be time and wondering if I will ever get it.  And if I'm even more honest, I don't feel like I've gotten over the hump yet today....all the pictures I took today were a disaster and made me want to toss my camera onto the highway (yes, I know it's likely operator error, not the camera, but still...) BUT, I am stubborn and hate to give up when I've come this far so I guess I feel like I'm at a crossroads of what to do: Is this worth it?  Am I gaining anything from this?  Is it causing more stress than good?  It can be a little cathartic to blog here, but that's not really the point of the blog is it?  I'm hoping tomorrow will have me feeling more positive...

Yesterday's (#131)photo: My girls

Today's (#132) Kait at her track meet.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! I can relate to everything you've said but you are DOING it. You are an inspiration and I am sure when you come out on the other side, you will be saying it was worth it. BTW, your sports shots are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete