Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 36, Project 365

I have the day off work but needed to bring my daughter to school which was perfect timing for catching the sun rising.  Luckily it was a beautiful sunrise and I had my camera with me and I was able to time it well enough to be near a field when the sun was rising.  Yay!

Just about a tenth of the way through this project and I'm enjoying the challenges I pose to myself and the things I continue to learn.  It'll be fun to look back over the year and see the growth I've made and if (or hopefully how) I have continued to put myself out there, so to speak, and make myself open to critique or criticism so as to become better at my passion.

I had to throw in the picture I caught of the moon this morning, too.  Just by the simple fact of turning around to see what I could see behind me - love when that happens!

As always, open to constructive criticism and critique!  :)

#project365



No comments:

Post a Comment