Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 56, Project 365

Still having fun playing around with depth of field this week.  I am still loving the taste of spring in our house with the 'Watch 'em Grow' plant and I happened to notice today there was a twin Daffodil - how cool!  :)  Then when I was about to put the camera away I noticed Fozzie laying on the floor, so I got down on the floor with him and snapped a few (or attempted).  The first one was cute and our cat, Nala, was hovering in the background (great depth of field example).  Then he decided to come visit me on the floor so I snapped a picture of Nala - there's something I just really like I about this photo.  Lastly, after I had ignored Fozzie for too long he walked away but plopped down in front of our patio door - and voila, backlighting!  :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment