Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 51, Project 365

I need a serious spark of creativity.  Or some motivation, perhaps?  Maybe it's the winter and cold weather but I'm feeling a little bit like I'm struggling with this project.  Sometimes I'm not too patient and so right now I'm feeling like I want to have that feeling of I've learned something or a feeling of some kind of accomplishment.  I know this is a long-term project, but sometimes that boost from somewhere/someone is desperately needed.  I hate to sound all dreary here, I think it's got a lot to do with that old, nasty hag called 'self-doubt'.  I want greatness but today I feel like I'd settle for mediocrity.  However, that's a sad reflection, isn't it?  I've got to create my greatness and my self-worth.  I can do this, I can accomplish and learn things and I will...in time.  

Today, I'll just reflect on one of my favorite photos: I took this earlier in the winter of my daughters and nieces and nephews.  The photos were a gift for my mother and father-in-law.  I love the looks on their faces; the true joy and laughter.  THAT's the look I want to always be able to capture.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment