Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 65, Project 365

I feel like this was written for me, the Queen of Comparison:  Overcoming Comparison .  I know what my dream is, but often I'm too scared to follow it. Usually it's because I see another photographer's images and think there's no way in h-e-double hockey sticks I could ever compose an image like that, get that ideal light, capture that 'perfect' look and so on and so forth.  This article is yet another that hit home for me as my greatest moments of self-doubt always come at the heels of perusing social media and seeing phenomenal image after phenomenal image.  Somehow I need to overcome that, truly appreciate the art, applaud and praise these creative people and most of all learn from them.

Today's picture is just proof that I'm done with winter:  Ballet flats and no socks!  I think 36 degrees is cause for that kind of celebration.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment