Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 74, Project 365

I kind of find it funny (not haha, more like odd) writing here...I feel like when I write I am writing for it to be read and then I wonder, is it really?  Regardless, it's a place to hold myself accountable to this project - on the off chance someone is actually reading!  :)  I should view it more like a journal, that I've left out on the nightstand and could be read but won't necessarily be read.  That was my 'lightbulb' today....   :)

Anyway, pic today is of the college girl we have who is home on spring break.  Life is rough for a nearly 21-year-old.


1 comment:

  1. I read! And I like your idea of viewing it more like a journal. Write for yourself. You write well. And you'll probably become more comfortable the more you do it. And there's something about this one I really like. The light on her hair...those long eyelashes. I don't know. I just like it :) Sorry, I can't give you any professional critiques. Can just tell you what I like.

    ReplyDelete