Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 77, Project 365

So excited, so excited, SO EXCITED!  I got my first big girl lens today!!  Yay!!  I purchased a prime 50mm f/1.8 and.I.love.it!! I was so geeked up when the box was sitting waiting for me and when I started snapping with it.  In love!  What a tremendous difference it makes over my kit lenses.

I have a few pictures included today:
First is Kitty.  This was taken last night but how cute is she hanging out at the table like she's going to have a meal?

Second is the beautiful sky this morning - and I caught it a minute or two after it peaked.

Third is testing my new lens!  :)
Lastly, my handsome hubby who is usually so patient with me when I'm 'testing' whether it's using him or just waiting.  (And with my new lens!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a difference! Amazing! I love your big girl lens. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete