Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 13, Project 365

I decided to torture our dog with a game of 'who's at the door?' just to be able to get a picture of him running at me and an attempt of getting some motion blur.  Yeah....not what I envisioned but I like playing around to see what could get and laying on the floor gave me a different perspective, as well. I decided this might be best saved for a day with better light or even outside.  But, as I was on the floor I looked over to see our cat, Nala, had wandered over, sat under the kitchen table to check out what was going on.  Amazingly, there was a slash of light across just her eyes, it was kind of cool just on her eyes so here is that picture.  There is way too much noise in the picture but I still like the effect of the light across her eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment